January 20, 2021
Release 1.0.9 of Open Berkeley contains security updates, bug fixes, and accessibility improvements. There are no new features in this release.
- Security update to Drupal core 7.78.
- Update use of aria-haspopup attribute.
- Fix typo in attribute name.
- Prevent empty iframe titles on embeddable widgets.
- Remove unneeded ID attributes.
- Fix color contrast on legacy Portfolio selected filter button.
- Fix responsive behavior on tables with explicitly set header rows.
- Underline links in megamenu description fields.
- Fix stacking of Haight layout on medium width displays.