May 21, 2020
Release 0.25.6 of Open Berkeley contains security updates, bug fixes, accessibility improvements, and minor code updates. There are no new features in this release.
- Update starter content for new sites.
- Disallow the H1 tag in WYSIWYG fields for SEO and accessibility reasons.
- Fix side menu caret wrapping.
- Use specific widget names for embeddable content when customizing pages.
- Prevent the alert banner from appearing in media upload and configuration dialogs.
- Security update to Drupal core 7.70.