December 6, 2019
Releases 0.24.4 of Open Berkeley contains security updates, bug fixes, and minor code updates. These notes also include changes from release 0.24.3. There are no new features in this release.
- Security update to FAQ 1.2.
- Update to Drupal core 7.68.
- Update CAS and dependent modules for PHP 7.2 compatibility.
- Update Lockr for PHP 7.2 compatibility.
- Update features for PHP 7.2 support.
- Update Gulp autoprefixer settings.
- Remove custom Views cache clear to use Views implementation.