December 20, 2018
Release 0.20.6 of Open Berkeley contains bug fixes and minor code updates. There are no new features in this release. This page also includes notes for releases 0.20.4 and 0.20.5.
- Prevent duplicate page creation due to clicking Save button twice quickly in succession.
- Disable and uninstall unneeded Panopoly Users feature.
- Fix responsive display of tables without captions.
- Prevent unpublishing or deletion of menu parent pages.
- Fix vertical space on Landing Pages with different breadcrumb and title combinations.
- Update packages for theme development.
- Update to Panopoly 1.58 for PHP 7 support.
- Update to Drupal core 7.61.
- Update features for PHP 7 support.
- Add child pages tab to show menu children when editing content.
- Update ucberkeley_cas for PHP 7 support.
- Change text on child pages tab for non-node edit links.