January 26, 2018
Release 0.16.2 of Open Berkeley contains minor code updates, bug fixes, and accessibility improvements. There are no new features in this release. This page also includes notes for release 0.16.1.
- Add contextual help on dashboard user accounts page.
- Make sure links in news teasers are underlined.
- Add user permissions for Reports admin menu item.
- Add optional class for lists without bullets and without top-level indentation.
- Adjust page template so that all content is within a landmark region.
- Prevent incorrect external link icon processing on pages cached in other locations.
- Fix node options when enabling Portfolio.
- Remove unneeded Breakpoints module.
- Add HSTS module for improved security.