December 1, 2017
Release 0.15.5 of Open Berkeley contains bug fixes, minor code updates, and accessibility improvements. There are no new features in this release.
- Check for overrides to Panopoly features in Travis tests.
- Update Token and Field Group modules for PHP7 compatibility.
- Prevent storing field data as redundant configuration.
- Make Overview megamenu links distinguishable for screenreader users.
- Add focus highlight to site search field.
- Make home page links use consistent paths.
- Improve accessibility of breadcrumb links.
- Remove redundant ARIA role from main menu.
- Improve accessibility of footer Open Berkeley link.